The advances in dentistry have made way to the development and the steady improvement of dental services used to cater to the needs of many patients. A patient can now have multiple solutions they can choose from for the treatment of their dental concern including certain teeth irregularities. Previously, people need to undergo orthodontics to correct misalignments, teeth whitening to brighten their smile, get fillings to correct the teeth’s overall form, and more. But how about those people who experience not only one dental irregularity? Fret no more, thanks to Veneers!
Veneers are considered one of the most in-demand treatments for the improvement of the teeth’s appearance. It is even tagged as the celebrities’ secret for a perfect looking smile. Many celebs like Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus, Tom Cruise, Hilary Duff, and more opted to have veneers for their smiles.
Fun fact: Veneers were actually created for the temporary smile improvement of actors in 1928! It was then improved and shared to public use due to its high demands.
But, why is it that many people choose Veneers among other available options? Here’s why!
- Veneers are customized depending on the needs and preferences of patients. At Salem Creek Family Dental, we offer both porcelain and composite veneers to create thin shell-like dental prosthesis made to resemble the appearance of any surrounding teeth closely.
- The procedure can correct multiple teeth irregularities such as slight misalignments, discoloration, misshapen, chipped and cracked tooth, excessive gaps and more.
- Veneers are not only made to improve the appearance of a patient, but it can also enhance the treated tooth’s functionality. The materials are tooth-colored and durable for the patient to use it as the original tooth.
- Although professional teeth whitening procedures can effectively brighten the teeth, there are some instances where it is not the best solution. If a tooth has been discolored by trauma, the best course of action is covering it with a dental veneer.
- For fixing cracks or chips, veneers are the most conservative solution to the problem. Since it is only applied on the front surface, the healthy back portion of the tooth is preserved.
- Veneers can either be completed on the same day or after the second visit. Composite veneers are directly applied on the tooth, while porcelain needs to be custom-created on an off-site laboratory.
As the restoration results in the teeth appearing as natural as the adjacent structures, veneers can give patients the confidence they need to smile to their heart’s content!
What are you waiting for? Give your smile a boost! Book an appointment with Salem Creek Family Dental and check out our Veneers in Murfreesboro, TN. We are located at 2658 New Salem Hwy., #A5, Murfreesboro, TN 37128.